Sunflower Oleic oil; Almond oil; Sesame oil; Grapeseed oil; Squalane (Olive-derived); Aloe Vera oil; Castor oil; Jojoba oil; Vitamin E Tocopherol; Devil’s Claw extract; Sweet Birch EO; Lavender EO; Camphor EO; Cedarwood EO; CO2 extract of Frankincense; Helichrysum EO; Boswellia extract; Birch bark extract; Melissa EO; Lavender extract; Licorice extract; Arnica extract; Blue Chamomile EO; Plai EO; Turmeric EO; Yarrow EO
Click here to Book your personal zoom appointment and explore entire collection from our store
The invigorating scent is both soothing and aromatic, while the powerful ingredients are designed to help soothe inflammed muscles and joints. The oil positively supports the natural healing properties of the body.
• This unique formula has an invigorating scent that provides a soothing and aromatic experience during body massages
• Helps long term balance and restoration
• Ideal for deep tissue massages
• Free from counter-irritants and other side-effect ridden ingredients
• Supports the natural intelligence and healing wisdom of the body
– All custom-made products are non-returnable.
– All furniture items are non-returnable, as they are custom-made.
– Purchased products (except fabrics) can be exchanged or returned in the form of a Credit Note within 7 days of receiving the order.
– In case you wish to receive any product urgently, please contact us at +919886051512 so we can look at expediting the delivery; however, this is subject to product availability
For more information visit our Shipping & Payment Policy.
Joys of Madhurya
I had a traditional pavadai-blouse made for a wedding, apart from having a custom-made sari woven with blouse and other accessories – it was stitched, packed and sent to Mumbai in three days’ time! Who will give this kind of service?!Dr.Madhu A.Chopra,
MD at Studio Aesthetique,
Businesswoman and Film Producer
Madhurya’s sarees and clothes has a universal appeal.Jayashree Rajagopalan,
R&D Engineer at Aerospace Co, USA
Madhurya is our go-to store for all things Wedding.Archeta Rajagopalan,
Yale University Alumni
I wear only handloom saree. Kudos to Madhurya for supporting 1080+ weaver-artisans!Jayanthi Kumaresh,
When I wear from my Madhurya collection, it doubles my pleasure as they are all handloom with beautiful rare motifs.KC Deepika,
This saree looked like a dream when I wore it. Thank you for the fast serviceSakshi Thareja