Lovely silver gold plated blue base with white flowers meenakari art jewellery.
* This product is available in stock.
Base Material – 92.5 Carat Pure Silver with Gold Plating
Technique – Handcrafted
Product Type – Meenakari jewellery
Design – Jhumka
Colour – White
Length – 3 cm
Width – 3cm
Care Instructions – Avoid Contact with Perfumes and Water
Contact No – +91 9886300552
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Also available in Pure Gold*
Click here to Book your personal zoom appointment and explore entire collection from our store
Feel beautiful by wearing this magnificent piece of meenakari art jewel with your traditional attire or with kurtis. Buy online traditional meenakari jewellery from madhurya
– All custom-made products are non-returnable.
– All furniture items are non-returnable, as they are custom-made.
– Purchased products (except fabrics) can be exchanged or returned in the form of a Credit Note within 7 days of receiving the order.
– In case you wish to receive any product urgently, please contact us at +919886051512 so we can look at expediting the delivery; however, this is subject to product availability
For more information visit our Shipping & Payment Policy.
Joys of Madhurya
I had a traditional pavadai-blouse made for a wedding, apart from having a custom-made sari woven with blouse and other accessories – it was stitched, packed and sent to Mumbai in three days’ time! Who will give this kind of service?!Dr.Madhu A.Chopra,
MD at Studio Aesthetique,
Businesswoman and Film Producer
Madhurya’s sarees and clothes has a universal appeal.Jayashree Rajagopalan,
R&D Engineer at Aerospace Co, USA
Madhurya is our go-to store for all things Wedding.Archeta Rajagopalan,
Yale University Alumni
I wear only handloom saree. Kudos to Madhurya for supporting 1080+ weaver-artisans!Jayanthi Kumaresh,
When I wear from my Madhurya collection, it doubles my pleasure as they are all handloom with beautiful rare motifs.KC Deepika,
This saree looked like a dream when I wore it. Thank you for the fast serviceSakshi Thareja