Made from Sambu grass woven in diamond pattern with organic cotton, these mats are very light-weight and travel-friendly. They come with a washable cotton bag.
These unique Sambu grass mats were traditionally used as a seat during daily pooja/performing rituals. ‘Sambhu grass’ is a natural cooling grass, native to India. It has air filtering properties, is heat resistant and its fragrance is therapeutic, thus keeping the surroundings fresh. It also helps to avoid the discharge of energy in earth hence promoting the upward flow of energy.
These mats are made of 70% Sambhu grass and 30% organic cotton interwoven in a diamond shaped pattern. They come with a washable cotton cover.
- - Biodegradable, Light-weight, Travel-friendly
- - Washable by hand
- - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor practices.
Note - This is a naturally dyed handmade product. Color may vary slightly.
Care and Wash Instructions: Hand wash and Dry in Air
Dimension: Length = 84 inches Width = 27 inches
– All custom-made products are non-returnable.
– All furniture items are non-returnable, as they are custom-made.
– Purchased products (except fabrics) can be exchanged or returned in the form of a Credit Note within 7 days of receiving the order.
– In case you wish to receive any product urgently, please contact us at +919886051512 so we can look at expediting the delivery; however, this is subject to product availability
For more information visit our Shipping & Payment Policy.
Joys of Madhurya
I had a traditional pavadai-blouse made for a wedding, apart from having a custom-made sari woven with blouse and other accessories – it was stitched, packed and sent to Mumbai in three days’ time! Who will give this kind of service?!Dr.Madhu A.Chopra,
MD at Studio Aesthetique,
Businesswoman and Film Producer
Madhurya’s sarees and clothes has a universal appeal.Jayashree Rajagopalan,
R&D Engineer at Aerospace Co, USA
Madhurya is our go-to store for all things Wedding.Archeta Rajagopalan,
Yale University Alumni
I wear only handloom saree. Kudos to Madhurya for supporting 1080+ weaver-artisans!Jayanthi Kumaresh,
When I wear from my Madhurya collection, it doubles my pleasure as they are all handloom with beautiful rare motifs.KC Deepika,
This saree looked like a dream when I wore it. Thank you for the fast serviceSakshi Thareja