Chakra’s are the energy centres which are directly connected with our emotional state. Feel uplifted using our seven chakras mat with their yantras, mantras and significant colour codes. This mat comes with a cotton-carry-bag also.
Chakra’s are the energy centers which are directly connected with our emotional state and are responsible for our Prana (life force energy). The healing effects of each of the seven prime Chakras are magnificent - they have a specific color and yantra (sacred pattern). Using these mats for your daily yoga and meditation practises will deepen your spiritual practices. This mat is also treated with natural rubber to give it anti-skid properties. It is biodegradable, washable by hand and can be dried in Sun. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor practices.
(Note - This is a naturally dyed handmade product. Color may vary slightly)
7 chakras and their properties:
- Mooladhara/Root chakra - controls the enthusiam in life. Color - red.
- Swadishthan chakra - control procreation and creation. Color - orange.
- Manipur/Navel chakra - responsible for joy and generosity in life. Color - yellow.
- Anahata/Heart chakra - feeling of love. Color - green.
- Vishuddhi/Throat chakra - feeling of gratefulness. Color - blue.
- Agna/Third-eye chakra - awareness and alertness. Color - Indigo.
- Sahastra/Crown chakra - enlightenment and oneness with the Self. Color - dark blue.
Care and Wash Instructions: Hand wash and Dry in Air
Dimension: Length = 84 inches Width = 27 inches
– All custom-made products are non-returnable.
– All furniture items are non-returnable, as they are custom-made.
– Purchased products (except fabrics) can be exchanged or returned in the form of a Credit Note within 7 days of receiving the order.
– In case you wish to receive any product urgently, please contact us at +919886051512 so we can look at expediting the delivery; however, this is subject to product availability
For more information visit our Shipping & Payment Policy.
Joys of Madhurya
I had a traditional pavadai-blouse made for a wedding, apart from having a custom-made sari woven with blouse and other accessories – it was stitched, packed and sent to Mumbai in three days’ time! Who will give this kind of service?!Dr.Madhu A.Chopra,
MD at Studio Aesthetique,
Businesswoman and Film Producer
Madhurya’s sarees and clothes has a universal appeal.Jayashree Rajagopalan,
R&D Engineer at Aerospace Co, USA
Madhurya is our go-to store for all things Wedding.Archeta Rajagopalan,
Yale University Alumni
I wear only handloom saree. Kudos to Madhurya for supporting 1080+ weaver-artisans!Jayanthi Kumaresh,
When I wear from my Madhurya collection, it doubles my pleasure as they are all handloom with beautiful rare motifs.KC Deepika,
This saree looked like a dream when I wore it. Thank you for the fast serviceSakshi Thareja