The cotton yarn of these mats are herbal dyed with Turmeric, giving them all healing properties of the plant.
Turmeric as we know has anti-inflammatory properties, thus using a Yoga mat herbal dyed in turmeric is rich in the medicinal properties of the herb. Using these mats soothes the skin and aids in relaxation as you meditate and do your daily yoga/exercises.
Our unique natural rubber treatment on the bottom ensures them to be anti-skid thus making them unique, comfortable and durable.
- - Biodegradable
- - Washable by hand
- - Foldable, easy to carry in suitcase
- - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor practices.
Note - This is a naturally dyed handmade product. Color may vary slightly.
– All custom-made products are non-returnable.
– All furniture items are non-returnable, as they are custom-made.
– Purchased products (except fabrics) can be exchanged or returned in the form of a Credit Note within 7 days of receiving the order.
– In case you wish to receive any product urgently, please contact us at +919886051512 so we can look at expediting the delivery; however, this is subject to product availability
For more information visit our Shipping & Payment Policy.
Joys of Madhurya
I had a traditional pavadai-blouse made for a wedding, apart from having a custom-made sari woven with blouse and other accessories – it was stitched, packed and sent to Mumbai in three days’ time! Who will give this kind of service?!Dr.Madhu A.Chopra,
MD at Studio Aesthetique,
Businesswoman and Film Producer
Madhurya’s sarees and clothes has a universal appeal.Jayashree Rajagopalan,
R&D Engineer at Aerospace Co, USA
Madhurya is our go-to store for all things Wedding.Archeta Rajagopalan,
Yale University Alumni
I wear only handloom saree. Kudos to Madhurya for supporting 1080+ weaver-artisans!Jayanthi Kumaresh,
When I wear from my Madhurya collection, it doubles my pleasure as they are all handloom with beautiful rare motifs.KC Deepika,
This saree looked like a dream when I wore it. Thank you for the fast serviceSakshi Thareja